Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||FIBER||Output Power:||10W 20W 30W 50W 60W|
|Wavelength:||1064nm||Repetition Frequency:||20~200khz(Pulse Width 30~200nm)|
|Marking Depth:||<=2mm||Marking Scope:||110*110mm 140*140mm Optional|
|Linear Speed:||<=7000mm/s||Character Size:||0.2~110mm|
laser marker machine,
laser printing machine
20 Watt Pulsed Fiber Laser Marking Machine Price
1.High electro-optic conversion efficiency
2.Low power consumption, stability laser output
3.High quality beam, consumable free,small machine dimension
4.Smaller output laser beam,finer marking line.suitable high precision marking
|Min line width||0.05mm|
|Laser||Pulsed fiber optic laser|
|Electrical source||220V 50-60HZ|
|Focusing range||140mm 210mm optional|
|Speed monitoring||Sync encoder or analog speed|
|Working temperature||5~45 ℃|
|Cooling way||Air cooling|
|Control type||Industrial level embedded control(LINUX)|
|Touch screen (optional)||10.2 Full color touch screen, can be held|
|Engraving way||Flying engraving, Static engraving, Intelligent engraving|
Text, Complex graphics, One dimension (two dimensional) bar codes, Variable serial number,
Date, TXT file, RS232 TCP/IP communication data, PLT format drawings, etc
|Support font||True Type, Single line, dot matrix word|
|Engraving advantage||Online editing, Multi-faceted engraving, Facing engraving, Accurate records, Fast shift, Trigger smart memory|
|Weight||Laser machine 30kg, bracket 50kg|
1. Electronic and communication products, IC products, electric lines, cable computer components and electric appliance.
2. Every kind of precision parts, hardware tools, instrument appliance, aviation and spaceflight appliance.
3. Jewelry, garments, instruments, gifts, office devices, nameplate and trade marks, sanitary ware appliance.
4. Dishware, food, drinking, smoking and alcohol, etc.
1. I am a laser starter, is it easy to learn?
Yes, we have worked to make our lasers super easy to use. Machine is equipped with user manual in English, CD disk, it is simple to operate even for a starter.
2. How to select a suitable laser printer?
Please tell us below request.
A. Print Content
B. Products or material which you want to print
C. Output:how many products your line can produce per hour?
According to these information, we will suggest you the best suitable laser printer.