Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Laser Machine:||Fiber Laser Machine||Printing Scope:||70×70,110×110,160×160,300×300|
|Printing Lines:||Within The Scope Of The Effective Code Set Arbitrary||Printing Speed:||0-60m/min|
|Environment Requirements:||5-45 ℃, Relative Humidity Below 95% HR, The Condensation||Power Supply:||220V 50-60Hz 1-2KVA|
automatic marking machine,
fiber laser marking machine
Mopa Flying Portable Fiber Laser Metal Marking Machine Most Reliable Low Noise
1. mini fiber laser marking machine with pre-loaded legitimate computer operating systems, broke away from the shortcomings of traditional marking machine which need equipped with extra computer, you just do some simple steps and Mini Fiber Laser Marking machine will enter work mode.
2. mini fiber laser marking machine made from Germany aluminum alloy material imported from Germany, with 132 fabricating processes and 52 manual assembly processes, you will cannot help liking it.
3. mini fiber laser marking machine has small and compact structure installed with the computer system, the laser control system, the motion control system and humanized design. Above all the installment is convenient.
Advantages of Mini Fiber Laser Marking Machine:
1. Low Cost In Use: No wearing part. Free of maintenance.
2. High Speed: Imported laser scanning system makes the marking speed up to 7000mm/s.
3. High Precision: High precision, re-position precision is 0.002mm
4. Energy Saving: The efficiency of optic-electrical converting is up to 70%.
5. High Reliability: MTBF(Mean Time Between Failures) >100,000 hours
6: Integrated and Compact: Small size, only 0.5 M2, can be put on desk and easy to install.
7: Easy Operating: Easy operation, VCD training, trouble free.
8: 10 Years Long lifetime: Fiber laser device adopts Germany IPG technology, 100000 hours lifetime.
9: No consumables: While machine can be used free of maintenance for 8-10 years.
10: Air Cooling: Adopts air cooling, has excellent cooling effect than the other cooling method.
What's the Technical Parameter ?
|Laser wave length||1064nm|
|Frequency of pulse||20KHz~100KHz|
|Max marking depth||≤0.2mm(according to power and material)|
|Minimum line width||0.01mm|
|Marking content||Text,pattern,date,bar code,etc|
|Graphic format supported||bmp, jpg, gif, tga, png,tif,ai,dxf,dst,plt,etc.|
|Power supply||AC220V±10% 50Hz,or AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Operation system||Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 7|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
What materials can our machine mark ?
Fiber lasers belong to the solid state laser group.They generate a laser beam by means of the so-called seed laser and amplify it in specially designed glass fibers,which are supplied with energy via pump diodes.With a wavelength of 1064nm,fiber lasers produce an extremely small focal diameter;as a result their intensity is up to 100 times higher than that of CO2 lasers with the same emitted average power.
Fiber lasers are optimally suited for metal marking by way of annealingfor metal engraving and for high-contrast platic markings.Fiber lasers are generally maintenance-free and feature a long zervice life of at least 25000 laser hours.
Suited for the following materials:Metals,coated metals,plastic